 Local / Australia / 9346
Re: Next STUDS meet? (Studfest XV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I'll talk to the RSL tomorrow, on the basis that we're good for Sunday the
4th, if not the 4th then the 11th.

Sounds good!

Are we still keen on the grand Medieval Brikwars?  I'm good for this (80
figs and 4x32sq terrain on standby) - but it seems to me it kind of depends
on Kevin.

For those coming from Sydney, there is a TRU at Liverpool Westfields, a Big
W at Macarthur Square in Campbelltown, and a Kmart and Target at the other
mall actually in Campbelltown centre.

There is a Toyworld in Bowral.

I count me, Richie, maybe Peter, James, maybe Kevin, maybe a couple of
Victorians (Paul, Ross?), and even maybe a Canberran (Ian).  How's that for
evangelical?

Positively proselytaic!

If there is only a few of us, my house is also available, inc two net
capable computers (echoes of Studfest II :-).

Joint S@H order, perhaps? (Hmmm... is the BSB available yet?)

If anyone in Sydney would like to pipe up with a location more popular with
Sydney punters, now will be a good time.

Silence from me!

Cheers

Richie