 Local / Australia / 9336
Re: Next STUDS meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:39:02 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GzutM2.L0r@lugnet.com...

Mmmmm.  I'd be content with Canberra.  (well, duh)

I can also probably organise the Mittagong RSL, but I do recall that many
find this just a bit far to come.  Offer is open.  Where ever it is
(Canberra, Hornsby, Kerry's place, whatever) I'll be doing my best to be • there.

Well, if it's Canberra or Mittagong you might even encounter a Bricktorian
contingent - especially if it's in the later part of August or early
September...

In other news, I expect that HES Sirius (big brother to HES Supply
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/009.htm but a third longer, twice • the
crew, three times the displacement, better point defence weapons and two
nice heavy tractors that can be switched to heavy blaster type energy
weapons, the kind of weapons that make the lights dim and reset the
answering machine when fired) will be ready for the next fest.

I look eagerly forward to seeing this, especially with some comprehensive
internal furnishings, hopefully including a roaring engine room, stately
crew quarters and bustling bridge...
;-)

--
Cheers,