 Local / Australia / 9316
Re: Next STUDS (+SLUGs) meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 06:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

According to my recollection, the June STUDS meet was transferred to LUG'OZ
2002, and therefore the next Sydney(ish) STUDS meeting should have been in
early August (probably Sunday the 4th).

Hmmm...12 days away.

It occurs to me that early August is not terribly distant, and, if we are to
hold STUDfest (last STUDfest number)+1 then, it would be a good idea for
some organisation to take place.

I recall venues discussed were the White house or Port Block...

The White House was to be the venue for a one-off Brickly Battle in early
June, but construction delays were encountered, so a date for this
invitation-only event is still being brewed.

...and the feature event was to be a world record Brikwarz game.

Any volunteers?

pete.w (100% SLUG/0% STUD)