 Local / Australia / 9436
Re: Studfest XV: The Medieval Gathering (the High Jinks in the Highlands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
To register:
Turn up.  It'd be nice if you told me you were coming, but I'll be entirely
happy just to see you on the day.

I should be there, all being well, possibly with less LEGO and less family
in tow than originally planned, though.

And the new frigate hasn't visited the sailmaker yet, so she looks a bit
plain...

Cheers

Richie Dulin