 Local / Australia / 9464
Re: Studfest XV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:44:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
It was great to catch up and have some fun.... next time I will brin another
100 minifig soldiers...!!!
Thanx Richard for organising it all!
And good to see a new person turn up...:  )
Welcome to Robert....

Pics!  (no text yet - I'll have a go at that over the next couple of weeks...)
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/208.htm

Richard
Still baldly going...

Nice pics!

I particularly like http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/208-19-n.jpg as
an indicator of the size of the battle.... all those samurai in the
foreground, and all those others coming up the valley...

And doesn't the brig Mdme Thenardier go well with Kev's Andrastavian vampire
tower? http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/208-14-n.jpg

Cheers

Richie Dulin