 Local / Australia / 9329
Re: Next STUDS meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:51:22 GMT

What, there is more than me?

Anyhow, if anybody is still interested in Canberra on the Australia Day
weekend here is the link to the CANCON site and some info for anybody
planning an event.

Have a look at the CanCon link at www.cgs.asn.au.
Download the Wargames/other event submission form.
It asks all the questions we need to know if you want to run an event.

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

It occurs to me that early August is not terribly distant, and, if we are to
hold STUDfest (last STUDfest number)+1 then, it would be a good idea for
some organisation to take place.

I might see if I can find somewhere up my way.... I'll let you all know.
Kev...:  )

Anyone interested in a venue in Canberra ? (Let's be evangelical)
Does everyone/anyone find transport a problem ?
Another ACTer has become a Lugnet member (3 AUS in the last 100 joiners).

pete.w (*L*G)