 Local / Australia / 9386
Re: Studfest XV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 05:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
So we're on for Sunday 11 August, starting 12ish until 6ish.  Ish.

The RSL is going through a major refit and they are not sure they can
accommodate us - I will go down there on the weekend and see what we can do.

In any event, for the half dozen of us that seem to be up for it, my place
is probably entirely fine.

I'll post Sunday morning with address details for the club, and will email
my address if we're to be here to those who have put their hand up to come.

Thanks for organising this. Captain Legeaux will have his new ship, the
Eponine, a 24 gun light frigate out for its maiden voyage. Port Bloc will be
a fitting destination.

It seems we're still good for colossal medieval BrikWars.  Cool :-)

I've started mustering the troops... early cannon are allowed, aren't they?

Cheers

Richie Dulin