 Local / Australia / 9353
Re: Next STUDS meet? (Studfest XV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:45:32 GMT

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@austarmetro.com.au> wrote in message
news:Gzzpyu.1JJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I'll talk to the RSL tomorrow, on the basis that we're good for Sunday • the
4th, if not the 4th then the 11th.

Sounds good!

Alas, I have prior arrangements on the wekend of the 4th (being so soon and
all), but the 11th is no problem for me... although seeing as it's really a
Sydney meet don't worry too much about it - I'll be coming up again at some
point after all. :-)

I count me, Richie, maybe Peter, James, maybe Kevin, maybe a couple of
Victorians (Paul, Ross?), and even maybe a Canberran (Ian).  How's that • for
evangelical?

I think that Ross is still recovering from June's "LUG'OZ" (sic) meeting in
QLD...

("LUG'OZ"? With a measly three states??? pah!)

--
Cheers,
Paul