 Local / Australia / 9352
Re: Toys R Us Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mike McLeod writes:

I haven't been around a lot lately, but have just come back onto lugnet.
Looks as though eveyone is keeping busy.
I'm starting design work on my own line of Matrix MOC's.

Good to see you posting again. Post some Matrix MOC pics when they're finished.

Anyway. I got the Toys R Us catalogue yesterday in the Sunday Tele, and
correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure it says LEGO 40% off.
Anybody got confirmation of this?

Apart from the already reduced items, I think this pertains to the pictured
items, which are as follows:-

8538 BIONICLE Muaka and Kane-ra (was $99) now $ 58.97
4611 JACK STONE Police HQ (save 40%) now $ 82.97
8307 TECHNIC Turbo Racer (was $159...sheesh) now $ 69.97
8549 BIONICLE Tarakava (save 40%) now $ 39.97

Also....
MINDSTORMS RIS 2.0 plus Ultimate Accessory Pack $ 349 (save $89)

pete.w