 Local / Australia / 9385
Re: MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:10:40 GMT

Back orders should be shipped separately as far as I understand.  I am going
to get some of the new SF rail cars, and they are also on backorder.  There
is no extra postage for items on backorder.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!

I'd like to add the new UCS Naboo Fighter to my order, but only if it's ok
by the other participants in the order (this set is on backorder for 26
September). What are people's thoughts on backorders? (I could • theoretically
hold off until a later order, I'd just like one now.... ;-)

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
Ok, it has been months in the making (sorry for the delay), but it is
finally going to happen mid next week.  Please email me your final • orders
by
this weekend, and I will send you the bank details so you can pay by • next
Wednesday (7th August).  I will send emails to the individuals who have
already contacted me, to confirm their interest.

Thanks,
Martin