 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 341
Re: OT: Larry P - Was Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:28:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Koeberl writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brian Lanning writes:

But I think it's somewhat arrogant to think that they made this
service exclusivly for us (AFOLs on lugnet).

OK, go ahead. Everyone knows I'm arrogant anyway. Personally I think it • would
be shrewd of them to target the market exclusively to AFOLs with mundanes as • a
secondary interest. • snip...    ^^^^^^^^
catching up but if TLG were shrewd they'd be bending over backward to help • the
train guys wow the mundanes.

Anyone else suddenly picture Larry as looking like Bestor from Babylon 5? :)
No offense intended. Just haven't seen that word applied so freely anywhere
else.

Mark

Lego Corp is your Mother. Lego Corp is your Father. Lego Corp teaches you to
play nice with others, and not hoard your bricks.