 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 369
Re: Naming conventions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Christopher Masi writes:
If there is a naming convention I doubt it is official. When I was there • nothing
was refered to by name; everything was done by number. No one ever said • "Chris,
get on that fork lift and go get us 6 boxes of yellow 2x4 bricks." It was • always
"Get xxxx-xx".

Fine. Tell us what the values of xxxx-xx are for all parts, LD, please. We'll
use those. We just need to reduce this tower of Babel.

++Lar