 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 324
Re: train windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
Except for one problem - has there EVER been a set with plain clear 1x4x3
thinwalls? No printing at all?

They could have short-circuited the production process to skip the painting of
the thin-walls.

What about a set with red-framed, GREEN-paned doors?  I don't know of one. • Quite a
goofup if the accidently cast red frames instead of black, or green panes • instead
of trans-blue, and GLUED THEM TOGETHER anyways.

I'm not sure what happened there.  Maybe they goofed before this and bulk
ordering was a way to unload the doors.  Clearly something went wrong though
since the web site didn't match the part.

brian