 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 328
Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 02:21:13 GMT

In that case, those weird shaped roof pieces are exactly what TLG need to
consider including in the next LEGO Direct update.

Also, I would consider adding a test of sorts if I were TLG, and have inward
and outward sloping low corner bricks made up for the low slope bricks.  I
wonder if it's possible to make inward and outward corners that are made up
of one of each kind of slope - this would be useful for joining two
differently sloped ridges and would absolutely make the LEGO housing
industry explode!  ;-)

Of course there are silly or exceedingly rare variations that could probably
be applied to the steep sloped 1x2x3 bricks and similar varieties, but it'd
be up to TLG to try combinations involving slopes like that.  Maybe a new
Architectural (or similarly named) theme?  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Brian Lanning wrote:
Well, what I meant was that although we would call it the wrong piece • and
certainly complain, a child may not since they're less likely to make a
complicated roof.  It's still a roof apex brick, even if it's the wrong • one.
And maybe that wasn't enough of an error for them to justify the time • for the
fix.  (see my other response)

I dunno, as kids my sister and cousin and I used to use all the (red)
weird shaped roof pieces to make complicated roofs with right angles,
L's and dormers. Nowadays though, kids might not since the required
weird shapes are less common.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page: