 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 330
Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
In that case, those weird shaped roof pieces are exactly what TLG need to
consider including in the next LEGO Direct update.

Also, I would consider adding a test of sorts if I were TLG, and have inward
and outward sloping low corner bricks made up for the low slope bricks.  I
wonder if it's possible to make inward and outward corners that are made up
of one of each kind of slope - this would be useful for joining two
differently sloped ridges and would absolutely make the LEGO housing
industry explode!  ;-)

That would be nice but I think new tooling is out of the question. Very
expensive, and this has to be done on a shoestring so it's only incurring
minimal fixed costs or it will not make money.

I'm hoping that they will use tooling not currently in production (like train
glass for the big window, last produced for 3225) but I am not holding my
breath. Brad did say "current production" I believe.

++Lar