 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 342
341  |  343
Subject:
what is the min production run #?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:43:40 GMT

I wonder what the min production run is? Could we submit custom orders yet? I
can imagine that if we (LUGNETers) come to some concesus on say window (2x2 or
train) colors that there would be plenty of orders.

I would love to see:
2x2 windows in gray, black, tan, and other more "normal" colors
4x3 "Train" windows in Tan... and other more "normal" colors
2x4x2 "non-sloped" clear brick windshields

4x3 low slopes in dk gray, gray...
4x6 dual 45 deg slope (for train roofs) in black, dk gray, gray...

Bulk brick and plates in the non-traditional colors
Light Blue, Light Pink, Light Green, McDonald's Purple, Tan, Brown, Orange, Dk
Gray. (Remember when Green was a big deal!)

I just can't stop thinking of all the very cool color schemes!

BTW I though people would be doing cart wheels over the clear 1x4x3 thin
walls! As oposed to the light blue. Knowing there clear I plan to order a
bunch.