 General / 9293
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:54:50 GMT

Let me reiterate here how useful eBay is as a source for scans. Practically
every Lego set in existence passes through there. I am constantly on the
lookout for missig scans.

Agreed. You are doing a great service to all of us by finding and
securing those scans, I'm sure I speak for many of us when I offer my
profuse thanks!

And further, the vast majority of sellers (excepting those who are
flogging 1775 for 49.95) are quite helpful when you contact them off
line, as are most buyers. I have done many many splits with buyers
initiated by a short note.

Just this week a buyer sent me a quite old hotel lettered brick merely
for the cost of sending him a padded SASE... THANKS Loland Pranger!