 General / 9206
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:38:45 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

Your analysis is completely wrong.

Agreed.

To summarize:
- scans are NOT shareware
- TLG has not relinquished any property rights
- If we want this tremendous resource to continue to be available
  then we must not abuse it (i.e. don't SELL it!).

Hear Hear! This is one area where we LIKE what TLG has done, please
please PLEASE let's not upset the apple cart. Those euro sellers need to
be gone after or they're going to wreck it for all of us.