 Off-Topic / Fun / 3268
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:

Also as we
have shown, a Fan site can utilize the efforts of hundreds of volunteers to
accomplish it's goal.

Thus leading to the very popular website "STLGI@Home" -- harnessing the power of
countless AFOL PC's to search for intelligence within TLG.

Steve Bliss
Yeah, it was a cheap shot.  It's Friday afternoon.  I'm a little giddy.