 General / 8484
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:23:22 GMT

Here's a copy of what I sent to safeharbour@ebay.com

This auction is selling "LEGO instructions on CD".  If they are scans of
LEGO instruction manuals, then they are almost certainly pirate copies,
since LEGO has never sold a collection of building instructions on
CD.  Please cancel this, and any future offers of LEGO
instructions on CD unless they state that it was manufactured
by LEGO, or that the instructions are all for original
models.

Kevin Loch

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=178062459