 General / 9296
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:56:49 GMT

Larry P wrote:

as are most buyers. I have done many many splits with buyers
initiated by a short note.

Just this week a buyer sent me a quite old hotel lettered brick merely
for the cost of sending him a padded SASE... THANKS Loland Pranger!

What's a split with a buyer?

Wow, that's a nice gesture.  Out of four or five times I contacted
ebay bidders with some info about S@H, etc., I only got one reply.
All the others ignored me.

/Eric McC/