 General / 9269
Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:56:32 GMT

I agree with you but I would hasten to point out that we nevertheless
should help protect the brand if we can. TLG may well throw the baby out
with the bathwater and come after Kev in a misguided attempt to shut
others down.

We know well that there are elements in TLG that may not have the depth
of perception to analyse things as well as you have.... you know, kind
of like the War on Drugs just making the dealers into hardened criminals
that are harder to catch instead of actually stopping anything.