 General / 9207
9206  |  9208
Subject:
LEGO store in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:53:10 GMT

Well today is the big day, the LEGO Outlet store is opening. My wife is being
dispatch there when they open to give me a full report via cell phone of what
they have in the store. I really hope it's more than just the same stuff you
can get at any TRU. I'll follow up this evening with a full report.