 General / 9209
Re: LEGO store in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Well today is the big day, the LEGO Outlet store is opening. My wife is being
dispatch there when they open to give me a full report via cell phone of what
they have in the store. I really hope it's more than just the same stuff you
can get at any TRU. I'll follow up this evening with a full report.

Where is this store located?  I had heard from the Georgia group that it
was in the mall of Georgia, but I was there last weekend and didn't see any
sign of it...I realize it wouldn't be open but I thought there would
at least be a sign.

Craig