 General / 9292
9291  |  9293
Subject:
How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:57:50 GMT

I've gone to 2 McD's tonight looking to see if any of them have more
than the 1st set, and no luck.. all we've got here is number 1 so far.
Though I asked what the price was to get just the set... and was told
1.69 which I just laughed at and ordered my Happy Meals... I don't know
about other Stores.. though here I can order a hamburger happy meal
without the drink and it costs me about 1.25, Why would I want to just
buy the Toy when I can get the food and the toy cheaper?  If you're
ordering a lot of these, I'd check about getting them without the drink
if you can, at least if you are in a 1.69 store.  Or for those that like
Milk as much as I do, you can get them with milk and not have flat soda
to deal with.
Just figured I'd pass this info along incase someone else hasn't thought
of it yet!

Tamy "Who's glad her cat likes McD's burgers!"

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!