 General / 36364
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 00:31:58 GMT

Hey

I went for a Canon G2 after a bit of research, got it about 10 weeks ago.
Factors other than lego photography were involved in my choice else i'd
probably have
picked up one of the Nikon 775s ... as suggested.
Thought I'd throw these up to show what this particular camera can do in the
hands the inept.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~rwebb2/lego.html

Hope this helps  (someone)
Ronan