 General / 36194
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:

I remember what it's like being a kid with limited income :(
Like someone said, you could always look at getting a cheap webcam and using
that.
(Just remember you get what you pay for) Though instead of doing that, I'd
probably try to find a friend in the area that can borrow a parents camera, or
has
one themselves that they can help you take pictures with.  I don't know exactly
where you are located, though there might be a LUG close to you that if you take
your things to a meeting, someone could take pictures for you.  Or ask in your
local group if anyone would be willing to take pictures for you, make sure your
parents say it's ok for them to come over.

I think that would help you until you were able to save up enough money to buy at
least a halfway decent camera.

Tamy

Excuse my ignorance.. but what is a web cam?  And what makes them so cheap?
Do they just have worse quality?

John Kruer