 General / 36193
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:

Ugg...  Is there any camera a kid with an allowance of 3.50 could afford in
a YEAR?

Now THAT'S interesting. At twelvish, huh? Maybe I should have asked the other
moms how much they give their kids instead of relying on my eight-year-old to
tell me what kids these days are getting for an allowance....

Seriously, if you can convince your parents of the benefits of a digital
camera-- how it will be educational, enhance your creativity (show them some of
the great examples on Brickshelf!), be useful on vacations, etc., maybe they'll
help with the cost of one.

Sadly, thats about as likely as a pig growing wings.  My parents think that
3.50 is alot, and I shouldn't get half of it!  They just tell me to wait.
Maggie C. (who is feeling a bit hoodwinked)

:-)

Well, I tell my parents about the kids who get 50 dollars a week, (and show
me proof) but they say 3.50!  Don't rely on me as an average!
How much has your Eight-year old demanded?

John Kruer