 General / 36169
36168  |  36170
Subject:
Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:07:45 GMT

Hello.

After some recent work, I've geared up and I'm
just about ready to launch my site!

There seems to be only one problem...

I need a digital camera to take pictures of my MOCs!

Could *anyone* give me advice on buying a digital camera,
and the best model to choose from (picture quality, etc.)
and one that's at an affordably price?

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Email Pyrokid17@hotmail.com