 General / 36216
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:35:35 GMT

John Henry Kruer wrote in message ...
Ugg...  Is there any camera a kid with an allowance of 3.50 could afford in
a YEAR?

Your best bet on a small allowance is a cheap webcam (the cheapest I see
here is CN$30, so US$20) for closeups and a normal 35mm camera with the pics
developed onto a CD for overall pictures. I'm still using that combination.

Alternatively, there are ways for kids to earn money if you really *want* to
buy something expensive. Paper round, dog walking, babysitting, lawn mowing,
etc. It all depends whether it's worth it to you to put in the effort (and
whether your parents will let you, of course!).

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1