 General / 36186
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Note: Nikon makes a great camera! it's called the Cool Pix 995 and it just
had a major price drop to 599.99 (it's on it's way to the discontinued bin)
THOUGH... you can get it cheaper, much cheaper, look at buydig.com (I found
them on pricewatch.com) I just got one from there for 444.00 with 24.95 fedex
shipping.  And I can tell you, I'm VERY pleased with this camera.  If you're
in the market and have the money, I wouldn't wait, or you'll be sitting like
me... finally saved up enough money, and the camera your heart was set on is
discontinued and you can't find it anywhere.  That's how I ended up with the
Nikon instead.  (Which I don't think is a bad thing now!)

Tamy

Ugg...  Is there any camera a kid with an allowance of 3.50 could afford in
a YEAR?

John kruer