 General / 36171
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:20:46 GMT

Browse http://news.lugnet.com/publish/photography/

See www.dcresource.com (other big sites have been pointed out)

General answer: get a budget model 2MB camera with macro mode, for about
$300. Look first at Canon, Nikon, and Olympus, who make the best high-end
cameras. Example: New 2MB Olympus 520Z has macro mode, street price $300
(Just announced yesterday.) Get a camera that feels right in your hand.
Note: Nikon doesn't make a cheap model.

FUT publish.photography