 General / 36187
Re: Digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:52:45 GMT

There are a fair few low end cameras around. (In the UK) you can pick one up
for a bot £40 - £50, so it may be birthday present fodder. You could always
buy a cheap webcam or if you've got a scanner just use conventional photos
and scan em in, like in the good old days
:)

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Note: Nikon makes a great camera! it's called the Cool Pix 995 and it • just
had a major price drop to 599.99 (it's on it's way to the discontinued • bin)
THOUGH... you can get it cheaper, much cheaper, look at buydig.com (I • found
them on pricewatch.com) I just got one from there for 444.00 with 24.95 • fedex
shipping.  And I can tell you, I'm VERY pleased with this camera.  If • you're
in the market and have the money, I wouldn't wait, or you'll be sitting • like
me... finally saved up enough money, and the camera your heart was set on • is
discontinued and you can't find it anywhere.  That's how I ended up with • the
Nikon instead.  (Which I don't think is a bad thing now!)

Tamy

Ugg...  Is there any camera a kid with an allowance of 3.50 could afford • in
a YEAR?

John kruer