 General / 36365
36364  |  36366
Subject:
What's this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:27:33 GMT

Any ideas what this set is?

I saw this on Ebay Australia, but I can't find it in the LUGnet database under
the kind of themes I would have expected it to be.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1718331361

(I have no connection to this auction, other than as a curious onlooker).

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG
Lugnet Member #599