 General / 300
Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:57:22 GMT

Colin R Gutierrez wrote:

Various people wrote:

I couldn't disagree more.  Lego should go back to simplified
minifigs, they look much better.  I think it is a mistake for them to
go away from the classics they built their toy empire on.

        I like the variety of newer faces for lego minifigs, but in some cases,
I think TLG's gone too far*.  I mean, printing a very intricate face on
the standard yellow LEGO head seems a bit like putting a spoiler on a
Model-T IMO.

And exactly WHAT is wrong with a spoiler on a Model T?  Especially if it
has a bigblock, big'n'littles, and runs over 150 in teh 1/4 ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/