 General / 287
286  |  288
Subject:
More 1999 Figs... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:52:00 GMT

Check out this URL again...

http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus

New stuff, new themes, new figs... There is a lot to ponder about here:

1)  2 new ninja colors - red and white.  A new Ninja minifig set?
2)  Lauch crew - more...
3)  Orange usage in figs (go vols?)
4)  Rock Raiders - everyone can pretty much agree that's a cool new theme...

I'm more of a believer now than I was last time...

Pawel