 General / 296
Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:34:41 GMT

Tim Courtney <tcourtney@nospam.avenew.com> wrote:
I don't see much in Insectoids.  The main reason is that they have so many
specialized pieces.  If they built the same shapes with the pieces they had

I dunno. They've got the legos, which would be more useful if they were
movable, but still can be applied elsewhere. And the wings are pretty
special-purpose, but they look cool anyway. :) What other specialized pieces
are you referring to?