 General / 23276
23275  |  23277
Subject:
Official Names and US Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:58:15 GMT

I guess its okay to put these back on Lugnet now.

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
I bought yet another 3033 today and while I was sorting it, I stumble on a new
pamphlet. This is probably not new to a lot of people but this is what I • found:
(Those are not particularly the official names. I'm just trying to give a very
short
description)

Page 6-7: Studios
1351 Scrollable background screen • Moving Background $60
1352 "breakable" bank • Explosion Studio $30
1353 Stunt track • Car Stunt Studio $20
1354 Giant T-Rex head + baby T-Rex
1355 Adventurers scene • Adventure Scene $6
1356 Stunt with fire
1357 Cameraman

Page 8-11: Life on Mars (4+)

7317 "Air pump" controlled giant Mars base • Aero Tube Hangar $100
7310 Small Cruiser • Monojet $3
7311 Small flying pod • Red Planet Cruiser $6
7312 Mars rover • T-3 Trike $10
7313 Exploration Mecha (blue) • Recon Mech $20
7314 Exploration Mecha (red and pink) • Red Planet Protector $30
7315 Mars transport (large flexible solar panel) • Excavation Searcher $50
7316 Mars Scorpion (tan & orange) • Solar Explorer $30

Page 12-13: Racers (4+)
(drawings only - no picture of actual set)

4566: gear
4567: surfer
4568: loopin
4569: warrior
4570: shredd
4571: spiky
4572: scratch
4573: lightor

Page 14-15: Alpha Team (available in March)

Space shuttle
Enemy base compound
Chopper
Rocket launcher
Mini-sub
etc..

Page 16-18 Star Wars

7146: TIE Fighter (very similar to 7150 except the wings) • Tie Fighter $20
7166: Imperial Shuttle (somewhat good - with two red imperial guards) • Imperial Shuttle $30
7127: AT-ST (awful thing - an insult) • AT-ST $10
7186: Watto's Junkyard (looks like a very good set for parts) • Watto's Junk Shop $40?
7106: Droid Escape (new panels for a 8*8 cylinder - trainheads pay attention) • Escape Pod $6
7126: Battle Carrier (7 droids included) • Droid Transport $10

Page 19 Train

4561  (no new train so far for 2001)

Page 20-21 Soccer

Nothing new there

Page 22-25 Arctic, Adventurers & Knightsd Kingdom

Nothing new

Page 26-27 Bionicle (Technic) (available August)

8531: Pohatu
8532: Onua
8533: Gali
8534: Tahu
8535: Lewa
8536: Kopaka

Page 28-29 Technic (available june)

8240: Slammer Stunt Bike (very nice)
8241: Battle Cars (red & green) (Cyber Slam Style) • Battle Cars $10
8242: Slammer Turbo

That's pretty much it

Eric