 General / 23235
Re: New sets for 2001... finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:

The rumor is true. I forgot that importnat detail in my description.
The set comes with two Stormtroopers - one black and one white.

My bet is closer inspection will reveal that the black one is the TIE Pilot,
who wears black.

Urgh.  I was hoping for at least two of them in the set.  Having one TIE for
each Stormtrooper is going to get expensive quick.  I guess I could open a
Brickbay store...

eric

PS  please please please scan the catalogue (you didn't think I wasn't going to
beg you a little more, did you?)