 General / 23236
Re: New sets for 2001... finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:57:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
I bought yet another 3033 today and while I was sorting it, I stumble on a • new
pamphlet. This is probably not new to a lot of people but this is what I
found:

Oh no, oh no no, it's new.

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE scan it.

In the meantime- is there any evidence of Stormtroopers in the Star Wars • sets?
The rumour is that they were going to be in the TIE Fighter set.

eric

The rumor is true. I forgot that importnat detail in my description.
The set comes with two Stormtroopers - one black and one white.

Ok, now can you please, PLEASE scan it and put it up on brickshlef?

Adrick

P.S.

Scan it.  Now.  Thank you.