 General / 23388
Re: TIEs have always been dark blue in the films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:42:28 GMT

Seriously, I'm very dissapointed with the AT-ST.  It looks around $15, and I
was looking forward to buying about a trillion at that price, simply because
the'd be cheap, I love AT-STs, and I need some Imperials, already!

Actualy, the MSRP of the AT-AT is only $9.99 US.  I think it will be a
good value.  What's bigger than a trillion?