 General / 23309
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:07:21 GMT

Hmmm.... I think the ATST looks OK actually (Not brilliant, just OK). The
head looks great, but the legs look a tad iffy... But then again, there's a
lot of Star Wars sets that I've looked at the picture on the box and gone
'That's Poo!', but once I've bought it and built it, it's looked a lot
better (The Sith Infiltrator springs to mind immediately...)

    I'm reserving judgement until I've bought one or two...

        Where are the ewok figures though?

        Steve