 General / 23247
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:57:11 GMT

Many, many thanks, Eric, for the list and pics!

Am I going crazy or do I remember seeing white TIE fighters for the last 23
years?  I know color accuracy is a big complaint in the Star Wars line, but in
this case the difference is literally black and white!!

No new castle, eh.  Methinks the future of castle may be defined by Harry
Potter later in the year....

John
member #388