 General / 23429
Re: Official Names and US Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:04:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
I guess its okay to put these back on Lugnet now.

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
I bought yet another 3033 today and while I was sorting it, I stumble on a new
pamphlet. This is probably not new to a lot of people but this is what I
found:<snip>

Of course it is ok to reference an official pamphlet from a set. What is not
OK, is to reference information gained through unofficial means, like from a
TRU shipping form, or something like that. When it was taken off (what was
it, a month ago?), it was because someone posted information before anything
OFFICIALLLY was released by TLC. Having a pamphlet from a set is an official
release of information. Everyone has the potential of getting a set that
includes the pamphlet.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****