 General / 23248
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:16:25 GMT

1st off, many thanks Eric!

- Love the Imperial Shuttle
- TIE pretty much as expected, but with bonus of Stormtrooper!
- AT-ST is kinda ugly, but take a look at:
  http://members.home.net/elanteigne/Picture_14.jpg
  is that not a 6x6 SOLID radar dish? Perhaps 5x5? Compare chewie with the
  dish... looks bigger than a 4x4, but not nearly an 8x8... Here's hoping!
- A little tough to judge Watto's Junk Shop... could be good for parts
- Escape Pod looks to have some new 8x8 cylinder pieces? That could be REALLY
  cool... too bad they look decorated
- Droid Transport looks also potentially good for parts, but I'm really not
  one for hordes more battle droids..

Otherwise, the Life on Mars stuff looks like it might be pretty cool... one
for all the space fans out there, it looks like :)

DaveE