 General / 23327
Re: New sets for 2001... finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:25:44 GMT

Yeah, well, considering that the Power Puller still isn't really available anywhere
(I haven't seen it locally), as far as I'm concerned, it's a 2001 set ;-)

Bradley Dale wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Oh, I don't know, Technic is pretty good - the Silver Champion ROCKS (I can't
BELIEVE I've had one for almost a month and still haven't built it!  Shows how
busy I've been).

The Power Puller is going to bankrupt me, I'll need at least 3.  And at least
2-3 Silver Champions.

We were talking about 2001 being juniorized.  2000 is good.

r2 wrote:

Bradley Dale wrote in message ...
Seems like a very juniourized year if nothing is for ages 7+. But maybe • there's
another catalog for the advanced stuff.  Maybe that means there's a lot of
advanced stuff.

I hope so, else this is going to be a VERY disappointing year for Lego. Only
the Star Wars sets are any good.

Rose

What ever happened to Lego attracting more girls, I am still waiting!!!!!!