 General / 23282
Re: New sets for 2001... finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:02:02 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote in message ...
Seems like a very juniourized year if nothing is for ages 7+. But maybe • there's
another catalog for the advanced stuff.  Maybe that means there's a lot of
advanced stuff.

I hope so, else this is going to be a VERY disappointing year for Lego. Only
the Star Wars sets are any good.

Rose

What ever happened to Lego attracting more girls, I am still waiting!!!!!!