 General / 23241
23240  |  23242
Subject:
What about City/Town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:10:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I didn't expect to see any cool town sets, but there are not even new
ugly City ones! Does TLC now discontinue the entire Twon line???

*Here's hope for a classic town in 2001-2*

THANX for the scans (at http://members.home.net/elanteigne/test.html )

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

"Eric Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com> wrote in message
I bought yet another 3033 today and while I was sorting it, I stumble on a • new
pamphlet. This is probably not new to a lot of people but this is what I • found:
(Those are not particularly the official names. I'm just trying to give a • very
short
description)