 General / 23277
Re: special kits Kxxxx now online available <- Not to the rest of the world they're not!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:09:24 GMT

Surprise, surprise!  If you input any of these set numbers in to Lego S@H UK
you get a picture of the product and a description, but are told it is
unavailable in the UK.  C'mon Lego, play fair and stop ignoring the rest of
the world.  I would love to buy more train bits such as the numbers below,
but for some unknown reason (it surely cannot be 'lack of demand') none of
them are available in Europe.

Nicholas Allan
Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message
I wonder if you have already seen that shop.lego.com is now also listing • the
S@H special Kits, like

#K4519
#K4531
#K5987
etc...

You will find these by entering the Kit numbers on the left in the search
box at shop.lego.com . Just thought I'd share this news since I haven't • seen
it so far.

Oh, and I posted a copy to lugnet.trains as the track kits seems to be • most
interesting.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de