 General / 23264
23263  |  23265
Subject:
special kits Kxxxx now online available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:38:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I wonder if you have already seen that shop.lego.com is now also listing the
S@H special Kits, like

#K4519
#K4531
#K5987
etc...

You will find these by entering the Kit numbers on the left in the search
box at shop.lego.com . Just thought I'd share this news since I haven't seen
it so far.

Oh, and I posted a copy to lugnet.trains as the track kits seems to be most
interesting.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de